These are four areas that tend to overlap in my opinion. What you will soon learn about New Jersey is that Townships, Cities, and Counties tend to overlap to some extent which will drive both you and your GPS system batty. After awhile, it kind of starts to make sense even though I am hopeless at explaining why I can live in Westampton geographically, receive my mail in a Mt. Holly area code and fall under the county of Burlington. It's just like going left to make a right (Jug handles), it makes perfect Jersey Sense!
Here are some handy links about these areas!!!
Westampton
Your kids would go to these schools
Mt Holly
Your kids would go to these schools
Burlington
Your kids would go to these schools
Eastampton
Your kids would go to these schools
Now, as this site builds, I hope to feature each area in more detail. I also plan on linking to restaurants, activities and other interesting things found in each area.
If you have anything to add that might help someone who is interested in living in any of these areas please leave a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment