Hi All! I would like to take a moment and introduce you to another one of our spouses who JUST started selling Mary Kay! She has just a small amount of product on hand, but she is doing her best to grow her inventory! Help support our spouse!
I can do parties, facials, work with people on getting colors set up for eye shadows and such. I do specials every month if you book a party. Right now through the end of Feb. I am having a special that if you book and host a party you get $30 of free product plus your normal hostess gifts. . I am hoping to change that in the next couple months and be able to have a good amount of product on hand so that people do not have to wait a week to get their orders.
Thank you,
Heather Craft
Independent Beauty Consultant
Mary Kay
(609) 864-5514
No comments:
Post a Comment