Thursday, December 1, 2011

Support Our Spouses! Readiness Home School Program

Mrs. Fillman’s School- Readiness Home School Program
For four days a week, your child will enjoy a unique preschool experience with interactive lessons and small group instruction while building peer relationships and engaging in creative learning!

Meet the Teacher: My name is Nicole Fillman and I am a certified Early Childhood through Fourth Grade Teacher. I’ve previously taught Kindergarten and know what skills and content knowledge your child needs to succeed in Kindergarten. I make learning fun by focusing on strengths, building peer relationships, and engaging students with hands- on activities. The classroom will be at my home. I live on base on the Fort Dix side. I accept new students on the first of every month, providing space is available. Monthly contracts are accepted and no long-term commitment is required…

Academic School Day: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-1:00pm

Cost:
4 days per week: $350 per month per child (Tuition- $330; Materials and Supplies- $20)
3 days per week: $300 per month per child (Tuition- $280; Materials and Supplies- $20)
2 days per week: $210 per month per child (Tuition- $190; Materials and Supplies- $20)
1 day per week: $1105 per month per child (Tuition- $905; Materials and Supplies- $20)

Student Requirements:
Students must be between 3-5 years old and potty trained.

Schedule: 9:00- 9:15- Welcome,unpack, pledge, warm- up activity
9:15- 9:4530- Warm-up activity, review of previous day’s lessons Calendar (date, days, months, year, counting, weather)
9:30-9:45- Arts and Crafts activity relevant to the week’s unit/theme
9:45-10:15- Language Arts (Letter of the week/story time/ whole group activity)
10:15-10:30- Language Arts (individual writing/activity) Calendar (date, days, months, year, counting, weather)
10:30- 10:45- Learning Centers. Letter of the week/writing/ story time/ whole group activity
10:45- 11:15- Lunch (each student will need to bring a packed lunch)
11:15- 11:30 Story Time
11:30- 11:45- Free Choice Learning Centers Math
11:45- 12:15 Science/Social Studies story time
12:15- 12:45 Math/ Science lesson and activity Free Choice Centers
12:45- 1:00 Clean- up, pack- up, dismissal

Additional Information: I have limited spots available so please contact me as early as possible if you are interested in enrolling your child. Enrollments will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Please feel free to call with any questions or if you would like to meet in person. I can also email a resume, which includes references, if desired.

Nicole Fillman
Cell # 609-949-4738
Email: nicolefillman [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

  1. It's Brandie McAdams here. I was just stopping by to let you all know that my daughter attended Nicole's Homeschool program and LOVED it. Since moving, she talks about "Miss Cole" and how much she misses going to school there. Nicole taught Anna so much in the short time we were able to use her, and Anna go to do so many fun activities and field trips!

    ReplyDelete